Creamy Herb Dressing
This homemade creamy herb dressing recipe is so easy to make! You do not always need dairy to make your favorite salad dressings.
- 1 cup plain Cashew yogurt or Coconut yogurt
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh herbs (tender stems are fine): use cilantro, parsley, dill, basil and/or mint, with up to ¼ cup chives or green onion (sliced into ½″ segments)
- 1 medium clove garlic, roughly chopped
- ⅓ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1-2 tbsp fresh tarragon leaves Optional
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth and green, with tiny flecks of herbs.
- Taste, and add more salt or pepper if desired. Use as desired, or cover and refrigerate for later. This dressing will keep well in the fridge for 5 to 7 days or freeze for later use.
MAKE IT SPICY: Add jalapeño! Remove and discard the seeds and ribs from a medium jalapeño.